Thursday, January 9, 2014

Hello

Hello Again Friends. It has been almost two years to the day since I last posted, lots has happened in my life. Needless to say details are not important, what is important is that everything is right agian and my muse has returned! She returned about mid summer and I have been busy trying to balance my new life with my artistic endeavors.

I miss my Blog, I have lots of fun project to show, I hope you can find lots of inspiration here for your muse.







These are few of the things I have made in the last few months. Soon I will post new photos of projects in the works.

Cytel
 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to blog land Cytel its good to see you here again and really glad that everything is working out for you now, your new works are gorgeous and looking forward to seeing lots more xoxo

    ReplyDelete