Saturday, January 18, 2014

Woodland Fox

Good morning, today I get to indulge my whimsical side and make a little softie. I have a birthday party to go to for a two year old, and I figured what two year old doesn't need some soft cute animal to love. 


I usually always just make up my own pattern, but Pinterest again has influenced me. I saw an adorable fox and the pattern was available for a very reasonable price, proceeds go to help Japan. Easy to decide what to do. The pattern is the woodland fox pattern by Gingermelon on Etsy. She has a bunch of adorable patterns and even more exacting for me she also sells merino wool felt sheets. Once you use real wool felt you just can't go back to the craft acrylic kind. 


I'm using my iPad to post this, and I can not figure out how to imbed a link to this adorable shop, so I'm just posting a screenshot. 

Well I'm going to finish this cute little fox and enjoy the morning. I will post a finished picture when I'm done. 

Happy crafting friends. 
Cytel

No comments:

Post a Comment